Ultra Music Festival Miami 2023 Phase 1 Lineup RESISTANCE
- Festival stalwart Carl Cox will return with a hybrid live performance
- First performances RESISTANCE b2b by Adam Beyer ◻︎ Cirez D, as well as Ida Engberg b2b Maya Jane Coles
- RESISTANCE will host the global debut of HI-LO b2b Testpilot and the North American debut of Popof x Space 92 Present “turbulence”
- The Cove will feature inaugural takeovers of the Ultra stage by Nicole Moudaber’s In The Mood and Joris Voorn Presents Spectrum, as well as a staged takeover of Claude VonStroke’s Dirtybird imprint
- Headlining sets by Tale of usMichel Bibi, Stephane Bodzin [Live]Chris Liebing, Camelphat, Ilario Alicante, Enrico SangiulianoAnfisa Letyago, and a first festival performance by Matame
- ultra music festival returns to Bayfront Park Friday, March 24 through Sunday, March 26, 2023
After his triumphant return to Bayfront Park last spring which welcomed 165,000 attendees from 112 countries at the sold-out event, ultra music festival is preparing for its 23rd edition which will take place from From Friday March 24 to Sunday March 26, 2023. The lineup for phase 1 of the festival has already been announced, and now RESISTANCE unveiled a stellar lineup of house and techno headliners to join the 2023 lineup.
Two step, The megastructure and The cove, will host some of the most coveted underground bands in the world. The Megastructure’s immersive, technology-driven construction is the perfect hideaway for house and techno heavyweights, while The Cove will offer sweeping views of Miami’s Biscayne Bay.
Oliver Heldens, a legend of Dutch dance music, and deadmau5, a master of electronic music production, will make a special world premiere as HI-LO b2b pilot testas revealed in the Phase 1 lineup reveal.
Carl Cox will present his fascinating concept again at The Megastructure after making his Live Hybrid debuts at the Ultra Music Festival in 2022 during a three-hour headlining set.
The RESISTANCE 2023 lineup is filled with back-to-back first sets. Festival Favorites Adam Beyer and Eric Prydz will show off their techno prowess as Adam Beyer Cirez D for the very first time at Ultra, while Swedish techno legend Ida Engberg and renowned underground force Maya Jane Coles are also making their debut at the b2b festival.
Following the previous announcement of Ultra veterans and Life after death label patterns Tale of us as headliners, RESISTANCE adds a host of other returning headliners, including burgeoning Italian techno talents Anfisa LetyagoGRAMMY nominated British duo camelphatGerman DJ/producer Chris Liebingitalian techno maestro Enrico Sangiulianofounder of the Deep Moves label Ilario AlicanteSolidGrooves label pattern Michael Bibiand a moving live performance from a modern techno shapeshifter Stephane Bodzin. Matamea captivating duo of brothers, will perform their very first Ultra Music Festival set and present their melodic techno sounds.
After making their North American debut at Ultra Music Festival, Popof x Space 92 Present ‘Turbulences’ will make their global debut at RESISTANCE Tokyo, followed by appearances at RESISTANCE Seoul and RESISTANCE Bali.
The Cove will feature first-ever stage covers of Ultra from Nicole Moudaber’s highly influential label, global party brand and award-winning weekly radio show In The Mood, as well as Dutch legend Joris Voorn Presents Spectrum concept which encompasses club nights, festival stages, and a global radio broadcast. These first two takeovers join Claude VonStroke’s takeover by his previously announced West Coast-based underground imprint Dirtybird.
Tickets for Ultra Music Festival Miami 2023 are on sale now.